South Orange Dental Center is proud to offer the amazing Fastbraces® Technology, which can provide you with a straighter smile in about half the time at almost half the cost.
Fastbraces® Technology is an innovative orthodontic treatment, specially designed to move teeth fast and efficiently with gentle force. This results in beautiful, straight teeth in a matter of months. The triangular-shaped brackets, along with a super-elastic wire, create the ideal combination of gentle forces to move the teeth in a more natural way. Patients will typically start seeing results within the first few weeks.
How Fastbraces® work:
- When teeth come in crooked, this means the root is typically not in the correct position.
- When Fastbraces® triangular braces are applied with a wire instead of square braces, the distance between the braces is almost doubled.
- This extra space increases the flexibility of the wire, allowing the root to be straightened upright in a year to as little as three months. Some patients see results in just a few weeks!
Why choose Fastbraces®:
- Fastbraces® Technology has been used successfully to treat thousands of patients.
- Studies show that Fastbraces® have low friction, low sensitivity and there is no more risk in wearing Fastbraces® compared to traditional braces.
- Because Fastbraces® Technology works in a different principle altogether, treatment can be reduced, which typically results in lower costs and fewer visits to the dentist.